Fall craft activities
The long fall
Winston was returning home. The season was fall and Winston has liked going to school in falls since he enrolled in the school. Because he was collecting colorful leaves during the fall. When he went under a big tree he met with a white long bird. He didn’t know what it was. It had long legs and a long red beak. It couldn’t fly because it had a broken wing. Winston caught it and took to home. He showed his father and he asked that what the name of the bird was.
– It is a stork, my little son.
– I haven’t seen a stork before dad.
– Because they don’t prefer to live our country. Probably it damaged its wing while it was immigrating.
– Immigrate? Why do they immigrate?
– The storks are migratory birds. They love living in hot places. When it was fall, they immigrate to a different country. They immigrated from Europe to Africa on Augusts and Septembers. Because these months are sings of the fall.
– But it can’t go anywhere because of its wing.
– It can stay with us until the summer.
The stork stayed with Winston’s family during the fall and it joined the others when they back.
You can create your own migratory storks by using white and red papers.
Let’s make some fall crafts. Choose one of the fall craft ideas and start to make!