There are so many kinds of birds in a forest. These birds live together and travel. Canary and nightingale are good friends. One day when they are talking canary said that:
– Why does owl not join us although it is a kind of bird?
– I do not know maybe owl does not like us or maybe owl has a big head.
– I have got an offer for you nightingale. Do you want to play a trick on the owl?
– Yes, why not. What will we do?
– We will say that to owl do you want to play hide and seek on this night. Stupid owl does not find us at night so we will ridicule with the owl.
-Ooh! It is a good idea. Let’s go.
When the day became night they went the to owl and said that: “ Owl do you want to play with us?”
Owl said: ‘yes’. Then owl closed its eyes and started to count and other birds went to hide. But owl found them easily so canary and Nightingale was shocked and said: “ How did you find us immediately.” Then owl started to explain. “ Our visual and hearing talent is so sensitive we catch everything in very few lights or in utter darkness we can also catch everything due to our hearing talent. So I can find you easily.” Others birds that heard these things are shocked and return to their home in shamefully.
What about making an owl with your friends and maybe you can hang this owl in your wall.